31.3.08

Love Hound

Strange!,
Always too late,
Purchasing our fate,
Drinking our hate,
Afraid
Of our sounds…

Why?
Why must we die,
Collecting lies,
Lied
Down on the ground?

Hope
Is thinner and colder
As I’m growing older
Over n’ over,
Leaving my crown.

You,
Are my blood and air
My only despair,
My vanity fair
I’m out of my bounds,

Woman,
I’m your hound,
Woman,
I’m your ground,
Always your ground.

A vein
Has blown away
But we’ll restrain
Our wounded sounds;

I’m blamed,
My love’s a flame,
Under your name,
I’m your clown.

It’s a shame
This stupid game,
When all’s so vain…
What have we found?

It’s a way
Of bareing pain,
We’ll drink to «heys!»
And we’ll drown…

Hey!,
Life has many faces,
Hate blames you for blaming,
You’re burning,
You’re put out.

Forget,
All memory’s regret,
Smoke your cigarette,
Bet,
And lay down.

I play,
But luck’s far from my way,
I loose everyday,
But hey!,
That’s what’s fun about it!

Oh, I,
I see only you
And you despise only me,
And all that you see
All around.

Don’t mind that bitter in your mouth,
Don’t mind those eyes of sphinx that know no joy
I am a vagabond, I wonder all about
The stones, th’ elapids and the void.

Yes, woman,
I wonder about,
Woman,
I‘m your hound,
Despise, and scream and shout,
Woman
I’m your ground,
Woman,
I’ll be your ground,
Always,
Always your ground…

Sem comentários: