19.3.08

Driven By Will

I grab my three bucks hat,
I take my three pence hopes;
I pack my laughs
N´ catch the flow,
I row ahead
N' take control.

I pick my will of led,
I hold my will of stone,
I’ve wasted my sadness,
My gloom was sold,
N’ now I steer ahead,
N’ drive the flow,
I’m rowing glad,
Gladly I row…

You see, my friend,
Life’s like a river to cross,
A river long and deep.
So cross it, don’t fear the tide:
So, my friend,
Another loss…
Yeah, I know that scenario –
But why that sigh?

Good Hopes ain't nothing but an excuse to act;
Good actions deny the need for Hope –
See what I mean?
What’s there to regret?
Just take the oars n’ row…

My nights are tears;
My days are thorns;
My Heart’s of soap
But my Mind’s of steel;

There may be fear;
There may be storm;
But still I float,
Driven by will…

Sem comentários: