26.3.08

Diggin'

I’m alone,
And my loneliness eats me within;
I carve in stone
All my dreams, but in vain, so it seems.
Light me up,
Reach to me your unreachable self,
Wish me luck,
I’m extinguishing lives that I felt:

Until my being finally’s gone to hell,
‘Till my being finally’s gone to hell,
There I know that I’ll be doing well,
There I know that I’ll be doing well…

I’m a hole
With aÿÿlight imÿÿession of void;
Light my soul!
Iÿÿyou burn me up I may feel joy!
Carve in me,
With your fingers, your heart and your dreams;
Stuck on me!
Nail your selfish self to my lost being!:

And be sure you’re there until the end begins,
Be sure you’re there until the end begins,
We’ll get life form life ‘till it finally screams,
Get life from life ‘till it finally screams –

Why must it be one’s never what one seems?
Why must it be we’re stillness as our things?
Must we prevail through ages as a Sphinx?
Must we accept we don’t mean anything?

I’m all alone,
I’m all alone,
God, why are you filling my heart with these stones?
Are you feeding thyself with my bones?

So dig in me another hole…
Grump on my flesh and never let me go
Yes, on my flesh, don’t ever let me go,
Dig in me another hole!

Sem comentários: